Monday, December 20, 2010

Sparkle-licious over Lucerne-tainly look Marvelous

 For those of you that were not able to get a hold of OPI's Mad as a Hatter, today I wanted to show you all Sparkle-licious layered over a dark silver. Lucerne-tainly look Marvelous is perfect for this because is it such a dark silver. Doing this can take out more of the gold it has to it and make it appear a bit more like Mad as a Hatter. Definitely not the same but I think it makes it a bit closer.
 This is two coats of Sparkle-licious over one coat of Lucerne-tainly look Marvelous on my ring and index and three coats of Mad as a Hatter on pinky and middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...