Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Evil Shades!

 Today is another eye of the day. I am in love with Evil Shades eyeshadow. I am not sure if it is because it blends so well, most of the colors have glitter or it may be that she just makes a lot of colors I like.
 I also forgot to mention that last time I ordered she sent me a free sample of her primer in Opal White so I used that for the two EOTD's that I have posted. I really want to try Naked now. Anyways, Necropolis is on the lid and Cerberus in the outer corner blended onto the lid and on lower lash line. Pretty simple very fast to do and I really like how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...