Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Orly R.I.P.

 Hey guys! I haven't really had time to do any Halloween designs but, hopefully, I will this coming week. I am dying to do some nail art but today I have another Halloween nail polish.
 Orly R.I.P, from the Spellbound collection for Halloween, is a black jelly base with small and large orange hex glitter. The base is pretty sheer but it builds up well or can be easily layered over black. Personally, I like it alone to get the depth of the glitter in the multiple coats. Picture is three coats with top coat.


2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...