Tuesday, October 2, 2012

China Glaze Immortal

 I finally spotted the China Glaze Wicked collection for Halloween yesterday in our area. At first, I wasn't loving really anything but after seeing them in person I couldn't decide which ones to get. Roguish Red is pretty boring but I loved the rest!
 First up today is Immortal, it's a light grey with blue and purple shimmer. I have to say I think this might be my favorite of the collection. Picture is two coats with top coat but could have used a third in some spots.

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Spa Ritual's Sacred Ground. Its one of my favorites. And this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this shade - have seen a few pixs of it now. Need to head to Sally's and see if they have the collection in or not yet - did not have it as of last Friday when I checks...now need to wait a day as it's triple digits inland where the Sally's is and I am melting here on the coast with it in the 90's...goodby summer - get here fast please winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish, got my friend on hol in US at mo, hopefully he can hunt it down for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The shimmer in this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! Think I'm going to have to get it for myself. Thanks for sharing...looking forward to seeing the others you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely! It does remind me a little of CG Elephant Walk!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...