Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Pink Plaid

 Hey guys, a quick post today! I've had this pink with silver shimmer Japanese nail polish I picked up at the dollar store back before we left Japan and have never tried it and couldn't get plaid out of my mind so that's what I did. While I'm not sure, I had to look it up online because the label is all Japanese, I think the name is Art Collection Salon Nails in Office Pink. It did have a website on the bottle in English that you can check out here if you like. Picture is three coats of the pink polish and the rest is acrylic paint.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Great way to rock a pink mani for Breast Cancer Awarness when at the same time, there is a lot going on with fall clothing inspiration. It's still warmish where I am - low to mid 60's in the daytime and I only this week started to even pull on long pants - but still in shorter, light weight tops. So until this week I have not felt like wearing fall color manis. Now with BCA mo and being a 2 X BC survior, I am all about wearing pink and supporting all the BC awarness projects that occur yr long now - but so many of them still come in Oct. I have tired doing short strokes (kind of quilting effect) with diagnoal lines. I need to learn to have a more steady hand to pull off these great thin longer lines you have.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...