Monday, May 7, 2012

Cult Nails Manipulative

 Hi guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! We have been really busy the past few days checking out the cherry blossoms and other sights close by before my mother-in-law has to go back to the states. The past week has felt like a blur but we have had a lot of fun!
 Today I have another Cult Nails polish. Manipulative is a light blue with a hint of green, it also has silver and blue shimmer. It's gorgeous, I have a few blues similar to this but Manipulative has a better formula for me and the shimmer just makes me like it even more. I really love these types of polishes, they're perfect for summer!
 Pictures is two coats. It was on the thick side but nothing too troubling to work with.

Pin It


I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...