Saturday, May 7, 2011

Can I Be A Mongoose Dog?

 I love Gir from Invader Zim and wanted to give him a try. He is pretty simple to do really. Just don't put him on a black like I did, he is hard to see that way. I painted my own Gir stickers, they turned out great but when I put him on the nail with the black he faded away a bit, disappointing, next time I will know better thought. I had other plans for my ring finger where I put him but it didn't work out like I wanted. I was going to paint lines of different colors to cover most of the black but got frustrated and moved on. Maybe I will try him again next time, possibly with piggy as well. 


2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...