Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Marbled Tips

 Hey everyone! A super quick post today. My nails have not been fairing well and I had a mild allergic reaction to something the other day so I haven't been taking any pictures because my hands have been really red but I really wanted to try a Christmas color marble. I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base and swirled on the tips China Glaze Running In Circles, OPI Golden Eye and OPI The Spy Who Loved Me.


  1. Super cute! Did you apply the other colors when the base was wet? I see some white marbled in there, so I assume so!

  2. This is really pretty! I love the gold mixed in with everything. The last time I tried something like this, my polish dried before I could swirl it haha.

  3. This mani is awesome! I need to try this technique sometime. I just found your blog through pinterest. I just became a new follower!

  4. OMG!!! This mani is so cool and gorgeous! I love the combination of colors used and the design. You are def so creative in your own way. Great job!


I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...