Saturday, July 7, 2012

Green Glitter Gradient

 Say that three times fast! We are still visiting family, we actually just left my parents on the East coast to visit my husbands family on the West coast and will be with them for the next week.
 This is OPI Stranger Tides for the base with Sinful Colors Open Seas, Wet N Wild Carribean Frost and TiNS The Surf Boy sponged over the tips in that order for a gradient effect. I think this has to be one of my favorite gradients, I love all the green shades together!


 The Surf Boy is a lime green glitter polish. It has stunning square iredescent glitter that you can see in the picture below. How pretty is that?

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It makes me think of green apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the same thing, I love green apples!

      Delete
  2. TiNS surf boy, that's sitting in my wish list with surf girl for long time!
    It's amazing glitter which is a bit HTF now...where in JP did you get it? I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I picked it up at a small salon not far from where I was staying.

      Delete
  3. So great !
    I do not know how to do it ! I always fail tring, I am jalous :-(
    anyway, it is very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am one of your new followers, I love your blog, you have beautifully shaped nails and your nail polish applying style is quit perfect and neat!
    The green gradient is great! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...