Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring/Easter Lambs

 Most times I see chicks and bunnies for easter so I wanted to do something a little different. I think lambs are adorable and they fit spring time well so flocking spring lambs with hidden easter eggs is what I came up with. I ruined a few of them before I got a chance to take pictures. Anyway, for being a quick mani I think it is cute for easter or just spring time. 
 I used What's with the Cattitude for the background, Jade is the new Black on just the tips and acrylic paint for the rest of the design. 




2 comments:

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...