Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to Make simple Hearts

 I thought I would just do a quick post on how I make my hearts. They are super simple, all you need is a small brush or dotting tool. If you don't have a dotting tool they are easy to find online like ebay or BornPrettyStore.com or at you local craft store, or you can simple use a toothpick, pencil or pen. I find for me it is easier to use the dotting tools as I seem to have more control  making the hearts with that than a brush but you can use anything you like.


 To make the hearts I start by placing a dot and dragging it down slightly.


 Then I start with the top of the other side of the heart, doing the same step. Make a dot and drag down until you reach the bottom of the first line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...