Thursday, November 15, 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service vs. Sinful Colors Winter Wonder

 Hey guys! First off I have been experimenting with my photos. I made a new lightbox backdrop and changed my lighting set up so it might be a few days before I get everything tuned in and you will probably see a few pictures with my old set up as well.
 Anyways, I had to post this today because I was out yesterday and found Sinful Colors Winter Wonder and thought it looked similar to something I just bought. Turns out, it is. It's a very close dupe for OPI On Mer Majesty's Secret Service, though OPI might have slightly larger particles in it. They are both a blue base with blue, green, pink and gold shimmer. Pictures are three coats of Winter Wonder on my index and ring finger and three coats OPI On Mer Majesty's Secret Service on my middle and pinky finger, both with top coat. Even at one coat they look exactly the same and if I didn't know any better I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.


3 comments:

  1. It's identical to Zoya Fei Fei. (Zoya does terrible things like send out sample plates to make you spend money, lol) I was so excited when I spotted the Sinful for 2 bucks instead of having to pay 8+ shipping. It's so perfect for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I can't really afford O.P.I. so I'll be more than happy to buy winter wonder from Sinful Color since it's way cheaper *_*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...