Saturday, November 3, 2012

China Glaze Glitter All The Way

 I'm a little sad that Halloween is already over but all the holiday collections are popping up around here and I couldn't resist picking up a few colors while I was out yesterday. The first one I had to try was China Glaze Glitter All The Way from the Holiday Joy collection, this is the mini bottle from Holiday Charms set. It's a clear base with medium green hex glitter and small purple, red and gold hex glitter, very Mardi Gras looking. Picture is one coat of Glitter All The Way over OPI Alpine Snow with top coat.


4 comments:

  1. I need another confetti glitter like a hole in the head - but have to admit, have been to two Sally's now, and this one is speaking to me. I put it back both times and left without getting it, but it's one of 'those' I cannot get out of my mind and don't know quite why. If I bring it home, I think I need to pitch one of my old mixed glitters that I don't wear. I am kind of thinking I like this one because it's 'built' with a lot of really little glitters and it's not one that goes opaque in even 2 coats and I like with these to be able to see the base polish coming through. I think I like it over a metallic blue, but over this white cream is looking very pretty - might even be nice in a sandwich like OPIs 'Tutu.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitters like this, they're like an instant party on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this up but haven't tried it yet. You're right, very Mardi Gras! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...