Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sally Salon Effects Hot Wired

 We will be leaving tomorrow and since I don't want to mess with polish I decided to try the Salon Effects in Hot Wired and see how they hold up on a vacation. Like Ghoulie Girl, I used one box for both my toes and hands. Hopefully they will last my entire trip. 
 Hot wired is a lime green background with a black barbed wire design. The strips are somewhat delicate and can be ripped easily if you are not careful, other than that I have no issues applying these. Pictures are no base coat, no top coat. 


 See you guys next week!

6 comments:

  1. This was like the only pattern of theirs that I actually considered getting -- it looks awesome! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I hope you have a good time on your trip~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail Nerd, this was the one I wanted the most from the promo pics I saw, I love it! Thanks, it has been so long since I have been to the beach.

    Exah, thanks! I am going to try and have a good time! I think I will miss blogging though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely georgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kyky!

    KarenD, I had an awesome time, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...