Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Zoya Polish Exchange!

 For those that are in the states Zoya has official started the polish exchange. It will only be for a week though, until the 27th, so if you wish to participate hurry over to Zoya.com and pick your polishes.
 I think the exchange will be a little different this year, you will pick your Zoya polish first and then send in the ones that you want to exchange, but same as last the polish you turn in can be anything with the exception of Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes. I wish I was state side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...