Thursday, August 22, 2013

Native American Nails

 Hey guys! I know, I know, I keep falling behind. I don't have any excuses really, but we did adopt a new dog nearly three weeks ago. I also apologize beforehand, my nails look not so great, they have been super sad lately!
 These nails were inspired by a client. She wanted a Native American theme, she mentioned feathers, dream catchers, wolves and turquoise. After doing them for her I loved them so much I had to do them on myself.  The base is China Glaze For Audrey. The turquoise nails are a bit of blue acrylic paint and gold polish sponged on then I used the water marble technique with black polish sprayed with alcohol. The dream catcher, feathers, and wolf are all done with acrylic paint.


4 comments:

  1. Those look amazing, seriously! I totally understand why you had to have them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty mani! Your features look so wispy and the wolf is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani! Th feathers look so great. I tried some before but that was such a failure O_o

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...