Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Packages!

 Ok, so I lied. I am going to post before Christmas. I was up late last night because I couldn't sleep, my middle finger broke a bit further down and I had to take Mrs. Clause off and I got to watching youtube videos. I love to watch Robin Moses she does some amazing things. If you would like to watch the video that I got this nail art from you can go here http://www.youtube.com/user/robinmosesnailart#p/u/5/IcKp65NfivU. Seriously she is awesome especially at painting faces. I didn't do the Snoopy or tree or anything just because I was tired and wanted to sleep after I did the boxes so I left it at that.
 I used OPI Paris Coture for Sure, You make me Vroom, What's with the Cattitude, Osaka to me Orange, Elephantasic Pink, and Alpine Snow.


2 comments:

  1. How adorable are these?! So Cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these?! So cute and festive! Can't wait to try it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment! That said, please do not spam me. Comments with links will be deleted. If there is a blog or anything else you would like me to check out feel free to email me, I love finding new blogs!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...